I rely on music for many things. Whether it’s to help get me through a task or chore, to assist in channeling my emotions, to help me relax, or simply to keep me energized and focused throughout the day. Whatever the case may be for you, we can all agree that music brings something incredible to daily life. While coding, having music playing in the background is often the perfect way to stay focused and motivated, which is why we’re introducing a playlist to add to your daily routine.
Each month, we’ll be curating the Treehouse Stereo playlist on Spotify, highlighting different artists and genres that we’ve selected based on recommendations from Treehouse students, the team, and some from my own personal collection. How you choose to use it is completely up to you; music to code along with, music to unwind at the end of your day, or even as background music for your weekend.
Without further ado, please enjoy this month’s playlist. We’ll see you again next month!
October Treehouse Stereo Playlist
- Alt-J – Breezeblocks
- Phoenix – If I Ever Feel Better
- Mutemath – Collapse
- Kenny Loggins – Dangerzone
- Tyco – Awake
- The House Of The Rising Sun – Briana Cuoco
- Sufjan Stevens – Should Have Known Better
- Freelance Whales – Generator ^ First Floor
- Ravi Coltrane – Self Portrait In Three Colors
- Aphex Twin – Avril 14th
- Daft Punk – Instant Crush
- Justice – Genesis
- CHVRCHES – Never Ending Circles
- Amy Winehouse – He Can Only Hold Her
- Gary Jules – Mad World (Feat. Michael Andrews)
- Otis Redding – (Sittin’ On) The Dock Of The Bay
- The Shins – New Slang
Do you have a certain type of music or artist that you enjoy listening to? If so, please share that with us on Twitter and include #TreehouseStereo