We recently posted about how 37signals increased their sign-ups by 200% with A/B Testing.
A lot of you are using WordPress, which makes A/B testing pretty tricky, so we’ve recorded a screencast tutorial to show you how to do it.
Editor’s note: We’ll be covering topics like A/B testing and marketing your web app at The Future of Web Apps London.
If you’re new to A/B testing, here are a few resources to get you started:
- An Introduction to A/B Testing by Jesse Farmer
- Wikipedia definition
- Google Website Optimizer video tutorials
- Advanced Website Optimizer Tricks
- Official Google Website Optimizer blog
- Google Website Optimizer Tricks
Please note, if your goal page is on a different domain or sub-domain, you need to make small modifications to your tracking code.