Think Vitamin is looking for an enthusiastic volunteer news editor to help contribute to the site on a weekly basis. The aim is to publish two weekly articles (Monday and Thursday) rounding up the hot news stories in web design, web development and web business. Essentially a list of hot articles with your opinion as to why they are important.
There will also be the opportunity to contribute feature articles and conduct interviews at Carsonified events. Ideally you will be based in the UK but it’s not essential.
In return for helping out here’s what we can offer:
- Free pass to Future of Web Design (London and US) and Future of Web Apps (London and US) events. Travel and accommodation not included.
- Entry to our event speaker dinners
- Option of writing feature articles for Think Vitamin
The ideal person will:
- Subscribe to far too many RSS feeds on web design and development
- Keep stupidly up to date on all things web
- Have an attention to detail
- Be opinionated on the important topics of the week
If you are interested, serious and are willing to contribute your time please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you fit the bill. If you already have a blog or contribute to other sites please list examples.