Last week, we announced that we’d be doing a link-roundup for you 3 times a week. Monday’s will always be devoted to all things web design (ux, photo, illustration, art, graphics, CSS, jQuery, tutorials, and more).
Some links are newsworthy and others just meet our “awesomeness” requirement, and regardless we think you’ll enjoy them. Without further delay:
- @ Symbol acquired by Museum of Modern Art (via ReadWriteWeb)
- Jess Gibson’s “blocumentary” paints a portrait of the obsessive Adult Fans of Lego (AFOL) (via Fast Company)
- A music video that art history nerds will love: 70 Million, by Hold Your Horses (via Beka Shepps)
- Microsoft “choice” screen boosts Opera browser (via The BBC)
- Design in the browser jQuery plugin (via usejquery.com)
Wildcard website: This one’s just gorgeous and indie music lovers will enjoy: www.thesixtyone.com