By far, the coolest new feature is the ability to track independent metrics against each other to see how they correlate. For instance, you could compare page views and completed goals to see if there was any relation.
Here are some of the new features:
* Event Tracking – This allows you to track events on any page, separate from page views. For example: any Flash-driven element, embedded AJAX page elements, page gadgets/widgets, file downloads, load times for data and more.
* Automatic detection for SSL/HTTPS (you used to have to insert different code for http and https).
* Ability to graph multiple data points at once
* Six new languages
* Tracking pages in multiple accounts
* Subdomain tracking
* Visitor tracking across domains