It’s Wednesday, so this roundup is devoted to all things and people in web and business development!
- I love you, I love you not. TEDtalk about a user interface product for desktops that Google bought years later & it sort of died.
- Great lessons in online business, Jason Fried on “How to Turn Disaster Into Gold”
- Newcomer, The Startup Foundry (by Paul Hontz), files a great story under “Bootstrapped/Funded” about, “Forrst: Raising Money, Goals, & Monetization”
- Audience development en fuego! 2 million users in 4.5 months for Instagram, an app that only works on iPhone and has no web signup.
- HTML5 Valentine’s Easter egg from Google IO http://flic.kr/p/9ibaC4 (live: http://google.com/events/io/2011)
Wildcard: The team at nymag.com continues to dazzle & delight during NY’s Fashion Week. Simply stated, this is how great design across mediums is done! The Cut on the Runway made app of the week! (it’s drool-worthy). Follow @cutblog @nymag & embarrassingly talented @ianadelman
Please shoot me links to projects your working on or awesome things you’ve released! firstname.lastname@example.org/blog
Handpicked by Chrissie (@tenaciouscb)