Welcome to 2018, everyone! Hopefully, you’re feeling as re-energized, motivated and as ready as we are to set new goals and challenges. But, before we move forward with the exciting year ahead, we’d like to highlight our proudest achievements and celebrate some of our students’ awesome accomplishments from 2017.
The community grew
We’re constantly inspired by the incredible and diverse community of students learning with Treehouse from across the world and engaging with one another in the Treehouse Community and on social media. Here’s how the community grew in 2017:
- The global Treehouse community of students grew to 252k with students located in over 190 countries across the world
- Our social community, spanning across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn grew to 630k
We served our students
Our students are the reason we believe in our mission and truly love what we do at Treehouse. That’s why in 2017:
- Our team of 80 dedicated 167k hours to serve our students
- Our awesome support team of 3 (Rob, Kara and Jay) completed 55k conversations with our students
Our students were dedicated to learning
Every year, we’re in awe of the incredible hard work and determination of our students, not to mention some of their incredible stories. These are just a few of the academic achievements we saw from our students last year:
- 460,110 courses completed
- 16,741 tracks completed
- 168,870,084 points unlocked
- 61,235,382 badges unlocked
- 4,612 projects completed by Techdegree students
The Treehouse Library of courses and workshops expanded
2017 was a big year in the Treehouse Library, not only did we release a ton of new content, growing our library to almost 600 courses and workshops, we also launched new tracks and topics. Here’s a breakdown of what was new in 2017:
- We added 85 new courses and 79 workshops
- We also launched 13 new tracks
- We added 5 new topics (Data Analysis, APIs, Security, Go, Quality Assurance)
- All of the above came to 185 hours (or 11,061 minutes) of new content for our students!
When it comes to the most popular topics, here’s what our students were most interested in learning in 2017:
What an incredible year to look back on and now it’s time to look forward to the year ahead. What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2017? What are you learning goals for this year? Share in the comments below.
Comments are closed.
Front End Web Design
User Experience (UX) Design
iOS Development with Swift
Python Web Development
Each is designed by our faculty of tech professionals to guide even a coding beginner to becoming a job-ready software developer armed with a professional portfolio of real-world projects. Try one out today with our free seven-day trial, and see if software development is for you.