It’s been one heck of a year 🙂 Thank you SO much to all of our amazing supporters who have helped Think Vitamin Membership reach its first birthday. It was exactly a year ago that we launched. Wow, time flies.
437 Video Tutorials (and growing)
We now have three full-time expert teachers who are publishing new video tutorials every week. Topics we cover include …
- Accessibility (Hearing, Vision, Mobility, Forms, Tables and more)
- Business (Pricing, Culture, Structure, Funding, Banking, Accounting, Cashflow)
- CSS3 (Borders, Gradients, Animation, Typography, Media Queries, Selectors, Backgrounds)
- Design (Fudamentals, Color Theory, Browser Testing, HTML emails, Iconography,
- Django (Installation, Models, Admin, URLs, Views, Templates)
- HTML & CSS (Selectors, Fonts, Backgrounds, Floats, Print, Sass, Blueprint, Compass, Forms, Clear fixes, Sprite Maps, Gradients)
- HTML5 (Geolocation, Video, Canvas, Games, Local Storage)
- jQuery (Selectors, Events, Manipulation, Animation, Queues, Effects)
- NoSQL (MongoDB, MapReduce)
- PHP (Basics, Authentication, Password hashing, Sessions, MySQL)
- Responsive Web Design (Low-fi mockups, Fluid Grids, Media Queries, Mobile)
- Ruby (Sinatra, RubyGems, Passenger, Classes and objects, Instance vars, Inheritance, Metaclass, Modules, method_missing)
- Ruby on Rails (Scaffolds, Custom method models, Active Record, Views, Forms)
- Tools (Terminal, Homebrew, TextMate, YQL)
- UX (Kaizen, Wireframing, Low-fi/Hi-fi mockups, UCD)
- Git (Commands, Installation, GitHub)
- WordPress (Themes, Headers and footers, Index template, Comments, Sidebar)
- iOS (Intro, Objective-C, Xcode 4)
Thousands of awesome Members
We’re honored to have thousands of paying customers, including Disney, Amazon, US Marines, BBC, Sprint, QuickSilver and more. We also huge numbers of freelancers and small companies using Think Vitamin Membership.
We appreciate you all SO much. We couldn’t have done it without you all 🙂
New Master Classes
We’ve launched something new for Gold Members called Master Classes. They are in-depth projects where we show you how to design and build a project from start to finish. So far we’ve covered …
We started with just Nick, Jim and myself and now we’re up to eight full time people! We’re moving in to a new 5,000 square foot office in July and then hiring two amazing Teachers and another Video Professional in October.
We’re continuing to grow as quickly as we can to deliver better and better content to our Members.
I just wanted to say a heart-felt thank you to all of our Members. We appreciate you supporting us and cheering us on for the last 12 months. You’re amazing 🙂