I thought it would be useful to share some of the questions we’re getting about the app. This way, if you want to sell your app, you can research these things before you sell:
- What is the churn rate?
- Are there any patents held by Carson Systems that relate to DropSend? Are they included in the sale?
- In your opinion, how long will it take for a developer/product manager on our side to ramp up with the application so as to be able to add features, debug, trouble shoot, etc.?
- How do you handle security of files during transfer and storage? Do you manage SLA’s at all with your SMB clients?
- I have looked up traffic figures on Alexa for DropSend, do you use a different tool?
- How goes the process with the other two interested parties?
DropSend Churn Rate
The most interesting figures are in our Churn Rate. Note: Churn rate is defined as what percentage of your customers cancel the service per month.
Front End Web Design
iOS Development with Swift
Python Web Development
Each is designed by our faculty of tech professionals to guide even a coding beginner to becoming a job-ready software developer armed with a professional portfolio of real-world projects. Try one out today with our free seven-day trial, and see if software development is for you.