I’m helping put together an invite list for a discussion with Steve Ballmer (CEO of Microsoft) here in London on October 1st.
Microsoft approached me because they wanted to invite folks who don’t always agree with Microsoft and their online strategy. It should be an interesting discussion and I’m hoping it will generate some great conversations.
There are only 10 seats left, so if you’d like to attend, please email me (ryan at this domain) and I’ll let you know if we can get you in.
Here’s the schedule:
- 09:30 – 10:00 Arrive
- 10:00 â€“ 10:10 Lars Lindstedt, Microsoft:Â Introduction
- 10:10 â€“ 10:45 Brent Hoberman, lastminute.com, mydeco.com: What makes a successful web start-up
- 10:45 â€“ 11:30 Steve Ballmer, Microsoft: The Online Opportunity
- 11:30 â€“ 11:40 Panellist introductions:
- Saul Klein (Index Ventures / Seedcamp)
- Cary Marsh (mydeo.com)
- Ben Way (Making Rain / ViaPost)
- 11:40 â€“ 12:15 Panel discussion â€“ The Future of Web Entrepreneurship and Q&A, chaired by Ryan Carson
- 12:15 â€“ 13:00 Lunch