I’m going to be writing a five-part series for TechCrunch called “Web Apps 101”.
This is an invitation!
If you’ve built (or are in the process of building) a web app, I’d like to hear from you. Please answer the following questions (by commenting on this post):
- How much did it cost to build your app?
- What percentage was spent on each area (Development, Design, Marketing, Legal, etc)?
- Did you bootstrap or raise funding?
- Are you glad you funded it the way you did, or would you do it differently next time? Why?
- What are some lessons you’ve learned that you would like to share?
- Are you profitable? If so, how many months did it take to get there?
- How many hours per week do you spend on tech support? Who takes care of it?
I look forward to hearing from you!
Please remember that anything you write here might end up on TechCrunch, so please double-check your comment before submitting it 🙂