Request Autocomplete, Navicons, and CSS Preprocessing – Treehouse Show Episode 61
That’s right! It’s time for another episode of The Treehouse Show. This week Nick and Jason cover how someday you’ll be able to ask the browser to fill out payment forms for your customers (or today if your customers are using Chrome Betas), some amazing transforming navicons, and a CSS preprocessor that makes your CSS beautiful.
This Week’s Links
- requestAutocomplete – take my money, not my time – HTML5 Rocks
- Navicon Transformicons
- Prerender – AngularJS SEO, BackboneJS SEO, or EmberJS SEO
- ProCSSor – Advanced CSS Prettifier
- jonathanstark/FastActive · GitHub
- Optimizing UI icons for faster recognition « Boxes and Arrows
- benweet/stackedit · GitHub
Comments are closed.
Front End Web Design
User Experience (UX) Design
iOS Development with Swift
Python Web Development
Each is designed by our faculty of tech professionals to guide even a coding beginner to becoming a job-ready software developer armed with a professional portfolio of real-world projects. Try one out today with our free seven-day trial, and see if software development is for you.