We are delighted to announce that Future of Web Design will be returning to London for the 4th year running. Taking place from May 17th – 19th 2010 in the heart of London it will be packed full of great talks, workshops and networking opportunities.
Grab the early bird discounts
There are a number of early-bird offers available including £195 off a two day conference pass, they are limited in number so grab them whilst they’re hot.
Here’s just a few of the great speakers we have lined up for this year. Full details of their sessions are available on the new site http://futureofwebdesign.com.
- Dan Cederholm – How to Get Started with CSS3
- Simon Collison – What will Web Design Look Like in Two Years?
- Molly Holzschlag – Progressive CSS3 Design
- Dan Rubin – Usability testing, interface design, prototyping and rapid iteration
- Relly Annett-Baker – Words and Pictures: Copy and the design process
- Paul Boag – How to Run a Successful Web Design Business
- Sarah Parmenter – iPhone interface design
- Joshua Davis – HYPE framework
- Elliot Jay Stocks – Successful Through Self-Promotion
- Brendan Dawes – How To Be More Creative
New venues, new format and longer sessions
- New conference venue – This year we move to The Brewery in the hear of the City
- New workshop venue – The beautiful Wallace Space will play host to the workshops
- New 3 day format – 2 days of talks and 1 day of in-depth workshops
- 2 tracks – Each day will feature two tracks giving you over 30 sessions to pick from
- Refreshments – Complimentary coffee, tea, juices and lunch for every attendee
- In depth sessions – Longer 40 minute sessions allowing speakers to go into detail on their specialty
Go and check out our new web site http://futureofwebdesign.com. Let us know what you think.
Front End Web Design
User Experience (UX) Design
iOS Development with Swift
Python Web Development
Each is designed by our faculty of tech professionals to guide even a coding beginner to becoming a job-ready software developer armed with a professional portfolio of real-world projects. Try one out today with our free seven-day trial, and see if software development is for you.