We’ve just launched a brand new event!
The aim of the event is really put the ‘design’ back into web design, and get people creatively fired up, as well as talking about all sorts of contemporary issues for web designers.
- Ryan Singer (37Signals)
- Josh Davis (JoshDavis.com) tbc
- Joshua Hirsch (Big Spaceship)
- George Oates (Flickr)
- Andy Clarke (Stuff and Nonsense)
- Rei Inamoto (AKQA)
- Florian Schmitt (Hi-ReS)
- Denise Wilton (Moo)
- Jason Arber (Pixelsurgeon)
- Dan Saffer (Adaptive Path)
- Jeff Croft (WorldOnline)
- Mark Tutssel (Leo Burnett)
- Simon Collison (CollyLogic)
Register at futureofwebdesign.com