In case you missed it we announced Future of Web Apps Dublin 2010 earlier this week. It’s a one day conference taking place on Friday May 14th 2010 in the heart of Dublin.
We are calling this years event “Ireland’s BIG Web App Conference“. More big name speakers, new bigger venue and big value for attendees. Why not make it a long weekend in Dublin, the city practically guarantees a great time.
Interested? You can buy your ticket online on the brand new Future of Web Apps website.
Future of Web Apps regularly brings together leading practitioners in the field of web development and web entrepreneurship. This year is no exception, here’s a taste of our confirmed lineup. Further speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Mike McDerment – CEO and Founder of Freshbooks on “Marketing Metrics and the Systems You Need to Measure Them“
- Raffi Krikorian – Twitter‘s Geospatial API lead on “How to use Geolocation in Your Web App“
- Simon Wardley – Cloud computing guru working at Canonical on “Situation Normal, Everything Must Change“
- Christian Heilmann – Developer Evangelist at YAHOO on “Powerful Tools that You Need (and Probably Don’t Know About)“
- Eoghan McCabe & Des Traynor – The guys from Contrast are back with us talking about “Five Lessons We’ve Learned“
- Relly Annett-Baker – Web copywriter extraordinaire 0n how to “Write Effective Web Copy“
Full details of the speakers can be found on the Future of Web Apps website.
What can you expect?
- Amazing speakers discussing the hot web app topics
- Great networking with like minded developers and entrepreneurs
- Free refreshments throughout the day and a great lunch
- Fun times at the after party
Grab a ticket today
Tickets are selling fast but there are a handful of early bird passes left for €195 + VAT (normal price €245 + VAT). We also have student passes available for €55 + VAT. You can purchase your ticket online on our website.
We are introducing a new option for 2010 called “Micro-Sponsorship”. It’s a great way of putting your company or web app directly in front of your target audience.
For €100 + VAT we will email all Future of Web Apps Dublin attendees your link + 140 characters of your choice one week prior to the conference. If your interested just head on over to our registration page.
We look forward to enjoying a pint of the “black stuff” with you in May!