Monday evening’s roundup of news & treats:
- Discovered! A man who gives great Lego.
- User-testing tactic, the BBC thinks we’re animals 🙂 Take the BBC’s web behavior test.
- More thoughts on the future of the Internet, from the folks at Pew.
- Safety happens in numbers. Marketers come up with a set of disclosure hashtags they think will help keep you on the right side of the FTC.
- Exile. Debate on the location-based data share continues as a new Google Opt-Out feature lets users protect privacy by moving to a remote village (warning news via The Onion).
- 25 Beautiful Examples of Action Sequence Photography
- Justice. Chinese hacker behind Google attack found
- Super Mario Bros looks to be curated alongside other digital worlds and with as much respect as The Brothers Karamazov.