It’s Monday, so this roundup is devoted to all things and people in web design (ux, photo, illustration, art, graphics, CSS, jQuery, tutorials, project/product management design, and more).
- Pure typographic pleasure, The Greatest Wedding Invite You’ve Seen
- The Oatmeal on landing page design, “How to Make Your Shopping Cart Suck Less”
- The Noun Project collects, organizes, & adds highly recognizable symbols that form the world’s visible language. All images are free.
- Some great insights into gamefication and your product’s design
- Accessibility lovers <3 Notforest, a simple tool for your browser that strips away distractions (via Steve Claridge or @steveify)
Wildcard: Product extraordinaire Kyle Bragger strikes again! From Concept to Launch in 24 Hours & Why There’s No Reason You Can’t Do This Too (via @kylebragger)
Please shoot me links to projects your working on or awesome things you’ve released! email@example.com/blog
Handpicked by Chrissie (@tenaciouscb)