We’ve just launched Future of Mobile, London, and you’re going to love it.
This is a conference specifically aimed at web designers and developers. You’ll learn everything you need to know to get into designing, building and deploying mobile apps and sites.
The speaker lineup is stellar, including the founder of Instagram, folks from PhoneGap, Sencha, Impact.js and more.
It’s on September 16th 2011 in London. Grab your ticket now!
Here are the topics we’ll be covering:
- 1,000,000 downloads in 3 months
How Instagram built a successful iOS app
- HTML5 and cross-platform native apps for iOS, Android and Blackberry
- Designing for different screen sizes
How to design user interfaces that are effective across multiple devices and screen sizes
- HTML5 cross-platform mobile games
- Mobile payments and monetizing your app
How to collect payments and charge effectively for your app.
- Cross-platform mobile web apps
How to quickly build mobile web apps that feel like native apps, across multiple platforms
- Should you build a native or HTML5 app?
Should you go native or embrace open web-tech? We’ll argue both sides of the table in this open discussion.
- Android crash course
What you need to know to get started with your first app and how to get it into the Android Market.
- Which App Store is right for me?
Android Market, Apple’s App Store, Microsoft’s Mobile Marketplace – which one is right for you? Once you pick, how do you submit your app?
- WinMo crash course
What you need to know to get started with your first app and how to get it into Microsoft’s Mobile Marketplace.
- iOS crash course
What you need to know to get started with your first app and how to get it into the App Store.
- Accessing geolocation, offline storage, accelerometer, contacts, photos and vibration
There’s a multitude of different devices with different capabilities. We’ll walk you through it all and explain what you need to know.
Hope to see you there!