CommunityYou can Chat Live with Gary Vaynerchuk – Tonight!

FOWA Bytes

I’m interviewing three amazing folks for our FOWA Bytes Series, in the run up to FOWA London on October 1st and 2nd.

First off, I’ll be interviewing Gary Vaynerchuk live tonight (Wednesday August 5th). Please comment below, with the questions you’d like me to ask Gary.

The interview is at the following times …

  • 11am San Francisco
  • 12 noon Denver
  • 2pm NYC
  • 7pm London
  • 9pm Tel Aviv
  • 11pm Bangalore
  • 2am (Thurs Aug 6th) Shanghai
  • 4am (Thurs Aug 6th) Sydney

To join the chat, just go to tinychat.com/carsonified.

In case you haven’t heard of Gary (who’s speaking at FOWA on October 2nd), here’s a bit more about him:

Gary has captured attention with his pioneering, multi-faceted approach to personal branding and business. After primarily utilizing traditional advertising techniques to build his family’s local wine business into a national industry leader, Gary rapidly leveraged social media tools such as Twitter and Facebook to promote Wine Library TV, his video blog about wine. As his viewership swelled to over 80,000 a day, doors opened to a book deal, several national TV appearances, and a flurry of speaking engagements around the world. Gary’s dual identity as both business guru and wine guy has made him the “Social Media Sommelier.”

Garys book, Crush It!: Turn Your Passion into Profit in a Digital World is available to pre order. We know it’s going to be awesome 🙂

What are Your Questions for Gary?

Please let me know what you’d like to ask Gary. I’ll pick some of the best questions and ask him live tonight.

0 Responses to “You can Chat Live with Gary Vaynerchuk – Tonight!”

  1. Charlie on October 5, 2009 at 4:22 pm said:

    1. Given that Gary is known as the Wine Guy – would he be considering moving into related areas? Perhaps specialist beers or recommending excellent places to drink wine in? Would his credibility extend to such things and what would he think would be the difficulties in extending his brand like that?

    2. Does he think that he’d be able to bring all his knowledge about social marketing to another brand or idea? Does a brand or idea need to be focussed and easy to explain in order to work well with his marketing methods?

  2. Charlie on October 5, 2009 at 4:22 pm said:

    1. Given that Gary is known as the Wine Guy – would he be considering moving into related areas? Perhaps specialist beers or recommending excellent places to drink wine in? Would his credibility extend to such things and what would he think would be the difficulties in extending his brand like that?

    2. Does he think that he’d be able to bring all his knowledge about social marketing to another brand or idea? Does a brand or idea need to be focussed and easy to explain in order to work well with his marketing methods?

  3. Oliverpilon on August 5, 2009 at 6:07 pm said:

    What about the idea of using a penn name, is that such a bad thing. I mean branding a penn name

  4. Oliverpilon on August 5, 2009 at 6:07 pm said:

    What about the idea of using a penn name, is that such a bad thing. I mean branding a penn name

  5. melissa leon on August 5, 2009 at 5:04 pm said:

    Question for Gary Vee:

    Are you going to be at the epcot food and wine festival this year? When?

  6. melissa leon on August 5, 2009 at 5:04 pm said:

    Question for Gary Vee:

    Are you going to be at the epcot food and wine festival this year? When?

  7. melissa leon on August 5, 2009 at 4:54 pm said:

    Question for Gary Vee?

    1. In 50 years what do you think you will be passionate about besides wine?

    2. Are you considering building an app for a unique idea you have? You seem like such a creative guy I’m wondering if are thinking of creating anything or are planning to stick with consulting?

  8. melissa leon on August 5, 2009 at 4:54 pm said:

    Question for Gary Vee?

    1. In 50 years what do you think you will be passionate about besides wine?

    2. Are you considering building an app for a unique idea you have? You seem like such a creative guy I’m wondering if are thinking of creating anything or are planning to stick with consulting?

  9. Max Stanworth on August 5, 2009 at 4:41 pm said:

    Great ill be watching,

    Possible questions:

    1) Where do you see your self in 3 years and beyond?

    2) What inspires you? (In life and/ work related)

  10. Max Stanworth on August 5, 2009 at 4:41 pm said:

    Great ill be watching,

    Possible questions:

    1) Where do you see your self in 3 years and beyond?

    2) What inspires you? (In life and/ work related)

  11. Being a Vayniac and Carsonified fan this looks like a dream ticket. Still not sold of the Crush It cover though. Needs more PIZAZZZ.

  12. Being a Vayniac and Carsonified fan this looks like a dream ticket. Still not sold of the Crush It cover though. Needs more PIZAZZZ.

Leave a Reply

Learning to code can be fun!

Get started today with a free trial and discover why thousands of students are choosing Treehouse to learn about web development, design, and business.

Learn more