We’re looking for two new awesome folks to add to the Carsonified Team. If you’re a talented web designer or developer, please keep reading …
Web Designer and Developer Video Teacher
We’re hiring two people: A Web Designer and a Web Developer. Your responsibilities will include …
- Researching, learning and staying on top of the latest tech
- Publishing videos on working days (not including national holidays or personal holidays)
- Creating downloadable code for each video
- Writing for Think Vitamin
Here is the kind of video you’ll be creating …
What kind of person?
We’re looking for someone who …
- Can start very soon (ideally immediately) on a project that can be done remotely and then work from our Orlando office starting around July. You’ll have to work from the Orlando office as you’ll be shooting video in our professional film studio. If you’re perfect for the job, but need to re-locate, we’ll consider re-location costs
- Whole-heartedly believes in our Core Values. We hire and fire based on these, so you need to be passionately share these values.
- Loves teaching
- Is friendly and helpful
- Feels comfortable and confident in front of a video camera
- Wants to be paid well for only working a 4-day week
Our Career Pipeline
We have a unique system to put you in control of your career (which we learned from Zappos).
You can level up your career every three months, starting after six months, by hitting and maintaining agreed goals or tasks.
In order to be eligible to level up, you need to be completing the items listed in your Job Role doc, without being micro-managed and with a cheerful attitude.
Every time you reach a new level, you can choose from these benefits:
- Permanent yearly raise
- One-time bonus
- Learn something new: You have a budget to spend on a trip where you learn something new. You can use the budget to pay for hotel, flight, food, conference/workshop tickets.
A taste of the Orlando office
In this video about Brickify, you’ll get a good flavor for the office, Team and creativity. This was a random project we banged out in two days and it was a blast
We believe work, fun and good benefits go together. Carsonified Team Members enjoy these things …
- Full pay for a 4-Day Week
- iPhone 4 + monthly contract
- Pension contribution matching
- Mac + Cinema Display
- Aeron Chair
- Occasional travel to Carsonified events (FOWA and FOWD)
- Free lunch every day
- Free parking
- No micro-management
- Full healthcare
How to apply
Send relevant work samples, and anything else that will make you stand out, to firstname.lastname@example.org/blog. Creativity is very important to us. Please don’t include a resume.
We don’t care about your education or how many jobs you’ve worked. We’re looking for talent, friendliness, passion and pro-activity.
Make sure to email us your application by Thursday, April 14th.