We are delighted to announce that Future of Web Design will be returning to London for the 4th year running. Taking place from May 17th – 19th 2010 in the heart of London it will be packed full of great talks, workshops and networking opportunities.
Grab the early bird discounts
There are a number of early-bird offers available including £195 off a two day conference pass, they are limited in number so grab them whilst they’re hot.
Here’s just a few of the great speakers we have lined up for this year. Full details of their sessions are available on the new site http://futureofwebdesign.com.
- Dan Cederholm – How to Get Started with CSS3
- Simon Collison – What will Web Design Look Like in Two Years?
- Molly Holzschlag – Progressive CSS3 Design
- Dan Rubin – Usability testing, interface design, prototyping and rapid iteration
- Relly Annett-Baker – Words and Pictures: Copy and the design process
- Paul Boag – How to Run a Successful Web Design Business
- Sarah Parmenter – iPhone interface design
- Joshua Davis – HYPE framework
- Elliot Jay Stocks – Successful Through Self-Promotion
- Brendan Dawes – How To Be More Creative
New venues, new format and longer sessions
- New conference venue – This year we move to The Brewery in the hear of the City
- New workshop venue – The beautiful Wallace Space will play host to the workshops
- New 3 day format – 2 days of talks and 1 day of in-depth workshops
- 2 tracks – Each day will feature two tracks giving you over 30 sessions to pick from
- Refreshments – Complimentary coffee, tea, juices and lunch for every attendee
- In depth sessions – Longer 40 minute sessions allowing speakers to go into detail on their specialty
Go and check out our new web site http://futureofwebdesign.com. Let us know what you think.