Happiest New Year to you!
It’s Monday, so this roundup is devoted to all things and people in web design (ux, photo, illustration, art, graphics, CSS, jQuery, tutorials, project/product management design, and more).
- Nike releases a beautiful site, taking web design to extraordinary places: nikebetterworld.com (designed by @IanCoyle)
- Since we’re on the topic of design, here’s a gem by Kyle Neath, a designer at GitHub, on URL Design
- A “must read.” Reset Revisted by Eric Meyer
- Yves Béhar, the founder of the forward-thinking San Francisco firm Fuseproject on Designing With Grand Ambitions
- Jason Putorti of Elegant.ly posts on who is looking for startup-minded designers around the world
Wildcard: Forrst founder & friend, @kylebragger launched a new product facto.me and happily reports, “@factoME Epic 2 days! In 50 hrs since launch 3,000 users added 13,000 facts + posted over 10k replies. 28,000 ppl have viewed 236k pages!” Well done Kyle!
Please shoot me links to projects your working on or awesome things you’ve released! email@example.com/blog
Handpicked by Chrissie (@tenaciouscb)
Comments are closed.